Experience the rich and vibrant Bollywood culture with all it's vibrnace and colour. Sit back and watch our beautiful cabaret floor shows or let go of your inhibitions and challenge yourself to move in ways you've never dared!
This group is professional, experienced and versatile – and absolutely love what they do!
- Disha Annual Dinner Dance, Crown Casino
- Multicultural Arts Victoria - IPAA International Congress, Melbourne Convention Centre
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy Concert, Melbourne Convention Centre
- Securr Christmas Function, Orange Door
- Advantage Pharmacy Christmas Party
- Accenture Diwali Christmas Party, Melbourne
- The Bombay Royale, EP Album Launch, Hi-Fi Bar.
Corporate clients and events include
- Australia India Business Council
- Mind Body and Spirit Festival
- Hyp Fest 2008
- Chinese New Year Festival
- Flight Centre
- Splash Dance Festival
- Manningham City Council
- Shell Oil
- World Vision ... and many more.
We can offer you a variety of different sized groups to perform for small and large functions. From 2 - 10 professional dancers all in brightly coloured costumes - you're bound to have as much fun as us! Use our 10 minute feature spots to open awards nights, pull focus to the front of the room before a speech in a corporate dinner or wedding reception, or simply after dinner to warm the crowd before the main dance music starts. Or we can perfrom 2 x 8 minute shows or a longer 15 minute show.
Make your function or event more memorable with a little audience participation... add a workshop after the performance! It's a great time to be had by all. Learn something of another culture while you shake your booty on the dance floor. It's irresistible and a great to excuse to get everyone up before the DJ or band kicks in.
and Indian drummers with a large repertoire of Bollywood as well as regular dance music to complete your night.
"Your Bollywood dancers were a great success. Everyone especially had a lot of fun during the Bollywood "lesson" - your dancers did an excellent job of engaging everyone."
- Liz Crook, Sanbrook Brands Pty Ltd
Bollywood style dance caters to all fitness levels and is dynamic,