Live TV, Movies, Video-on-Demand App for iOS
dittoTV, India's only OTT TV platform to offer Live TV channels and widest range of popular TV Shows and latest Hindi &Regional movies, and videos on all your internet-enabled devices.
What's In It For Me?
- Choose from over 150 Live TV channels, watch movies online; including the latest Bollywood movies, and live stream your favourite videos
- dittoTV is now available in more than 150 countries at the lowest subscription rate for an OTT platform
- Popular channels like Zee TV, Colors, Times Now, Ten Sports, MAA TV, &TV, BBC World News, Aaj Tak, Zee News, CNN-IBN, CNBC TV18, Zee Marathi, ETV Channels, National Geographic channels, Zee Cafe, Zee Studio, Zee Cinema, MTV, Zindagi, Cartoon Network, Pogo, and more
- Live Darshan from more than 15 temples and dargahs such as feeds Siddhivinayak Temple, Kashi Vishwanath, Somnath temples, ISKON temples, Patna Sahib etc. available on the dittoTV App
- From India's first silent film Raja Harishchandra to the latest blockbuster Raja Natwarlal, dittoTV boasts of an exhaustive bank of films ranging over 100 years of Indian Cinema
- Get a taste of your mother tongue when you watch movies on dittoTV App. Watch movies in Marathi, Bangla, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Gujarati and more
- Live TV Schedule to help you choose what to watch on TV
- Program Recommendations
- Multiple login options available
- Adaptive streaming to suit your internet connection
- Stop play on one device and resume on another
- Chromecast Support
- Promocode & Activate Prepaid card support
- 24X7 Online Customer Support System
Love this app!by Rajni Daswani
Never have to worry about missing any serials because I have this app. The new BeforeTV offering is a blessing in disguise! Watching all shows before they air on TV! :D
Amazingly disgustingby Riteshkhu
Purchased a subscription plan for the IOS for a month. Was able to watch the videos, but as i logged back in again the app said I don't have any subscription plan and will have to buy a new one again. Time to give the money back or take a concrete action ditto tv.
Poor app!by Tapask
I took a subscription and received message confirmation as well. But when logged in again, it says that i do not have subscription. Added to it, it crashes and shows white screen frequently